If you are required to show a negative PCR test (nasal swab) in order to travel, we are able to help you. Most destinations are requiring that your sample is provided to the lab within 72 hours of your flight. Please notify us of your flight time when you arrive for your test. We are working hard to ensure we can meet these time limits, though some delays may occur. Please reach out to us via this form on our site if you have questions about scheduling your test.
- Monday flight - schedule your test for Friday
- Tuesday flight - contact us to determine Saturday availability
- Wednesday flight - schedule your test for Monday morning
- Thursday flight - schedule your test for Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning
- Friday flight - schedule your test for Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning
- Saturday flight - schedule your test for Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning
- Sunday flight - schedule your test for Thursday afternoon or Friday morning
The cost of the test will be due at the time of service.