If you are required to show a negative PCR (molecular) test in order to travel, we may be able to help you. Most destinations are requiring that your sample is provided to the lab within 72 hours of your flight. Please notify us of your flight time before your test to confirm that we will be able to get your results in time. The recommended timing of the test is shown below:
- Monday flight - schedule your test for Friday
- Tuesday flight - contact us to determine Saturday availability
- Wednesday flight - schedule your test for Monday morning
- Thursday flight - schedule your test for Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning
- Friday flight - schedule your test for Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning
- Saturday flight - schedule your test for Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning
- Sunday flight - schedule your test for Thursday afternoon or Friday morning
You will need to confirm with your airline or other travel provider that they will accept results from our laboratory. While we perform the type of testing required, some airlines or cruise lines only accept results from a limited number of large/national laboratories.
The cost of the test will be due at the time of service, and testing for travel is not covered by most medical insurance.